Regulations of the online store
- These Regulations define the terms of using the hegemonshop.com website and making purchases through the Store's website.
- The owner of the hegemonshop.com online store is HEGEMON Shop sp. Z o. O. With its registered office in Bielsko-Biała, ul. Stojałowskiego 39 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, NIP: 9372735932, REGON: 389209514.
- These Regulations are addressed to Consumers and define the rules and procedure for concluding a distance sales contract with the Consumer via the Store.
- Regulations - these Regulations of the Online Store.
- Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the website, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Seller - HEGEMON Shop sp. Z o. O. With headquarters in Bielsko-Biała, ul. Stojałowskiego 39 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, NIP: 9372735932.
- Store - an online store run by the Seller at hegemonshop.com.
- Customer - each entity making purchases through the Store.
- Product - a movable item or service available in the store which is the subject of the sales contract between the Customer and the Seller.
- Order - Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the form available in the Store, aimed at concluding a product sale agreement with the Seller.
- Distance contract - contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts through the Store, without the physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
Orders and the manner of their implementation
- Orders are accepted by the website hegemonshop.com.
- Placing an order for products from the Store's assortment is possible after creating a customer account in the Store or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the order to be processed without creating an account.
- Orders with incorrectly filled in the necessary contact details will be canceled and the funds will be returned to the Customer.
- After placing the order, the Customer receives information about its acceptance to the e-mail address provided earlier. The e-mail includes, among others:
- the number and gross price of the ordered products,
- cost of delivery,
- expected date of order fulfillment.
- The conclusion of the contract with the Customer takes place upon the acceptance of the order by the Seller, of which he informs the Customer immediately.
- The execution of the order begins when the payment for the order is credited to the Store's account.
- From the moment of placing the order, until its implementation through shipping, the Customer may cancel the order placed by him through the appropriate function in the Customer Panel, as well as by contacting the store by e-mail or by phone.
- The estimated time of order fulfillment is given for each product. This deadline only takes into account working days. In the case of placing an order consisting of products with different delivery times, the longest term applies.
- If you order a pre-order product, it will be shipped on the day of its premiere at the earliest.
- The date of receipt of the order is the date of order fulfillment plus the delivery date depending on the chosen form of delivery.
- Prices in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT. The price given for each product is binding upon the confirmation of the order by the Customer.
- The Store reserves the right to change the prices of the goods on offer, to introduce new goods to the offer, to carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the Store's websites or to introduce changes to them.
- In the event of circumstances preventing the full or temporary implementation of the order, the Seller shall immediately notify the Customer of this fact.
- The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price of the ordered products and the cost of delivery, about which the Customer is informed on the Store's website when placing the order.
- The store issues a VAT invoice or receipt for the purchased product.
- Information on orders, complaints, etc. can be obtained by calling 739 213 788 (charged according to the operator's price list) on working days, from 12:00 to 20:00 or by e-mail: email@example.com. We provide answers within 48 hours.
The right to withdraw from the contract - return of goods
- The consumer is entitled, pursuant to art. 27 of the Consumer Law, the right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in art. 33 and art. 34 of the Consumer Law.
- The deadline for withdrawing from a distance contract is 14 days from the date of delivery of the item, and it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to meet the deadline.
- The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted by the Consumer by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in another form consistent with the Consumer Law.
- The Seller will immediately confirm to the e-mail address (provided at the conclusion of the contract and other if provided in the submitted statement) receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Consumer.
- In the event of the Consumer withdrawing from the contract, the contract is considered void.
- The consumer is obliged to return the item to the Seller immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the items before its expiry.
- The consumer sends back the items being the subject of the contract from which he withdrew at his own expense to the following address: ul. Stojałowskiego 39, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała.
- The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the item being the subject of the contract, resulting from using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- The Seller shall immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract submitted by the Consumer, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the goods to the Consumer, and if the Consumer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest usual method delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller will not reimburse the Consumer for additional costs in accordance with Article 33 of the Consumer Law.
- 10The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of payment, which does not involve any costs for him.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from the Consumer until the item is returned or the Consumer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
Payment and delivery methods
- The store offers the following payment methods:
- Transfer to the account: Hegemon shop sp z o.o., account number: 38 1140 2004 0000 3302 8136 5104; in the title of the transfer, enter the order number provided in the e-mail sent to the customer after placing the order,
- Payment via the Przelewy24 system. Payment can be made by credit card or fast transfer from many banks.
- Payment via the DotPay system.
- Payment on delivery is made only in the case of personal collection of the order in a stationary store in Bielsko-Biała.
- The store sends orders on working days, within the time specified in the description of product availability.
- The products are delivered via Inpost (parcel lockers and courier). The store is not responsible for the time and quality of delivery by the carrier.
- The packaging fee is included in the shipping cost.
- For orders over PLN 600, shipping is free. The provision of this paragraph applies only to shipments within the territory of Poland.
- Games Workshop products can only be shipped to addresses within the European Economic Community and Switzerland. All orders from other territories containing Games Workshop products will be canceled and refunded.
- Pickup in person takes place at the HEGEMON Shop stationary store at ul. Stojałowskiego 39 in Bielsko-Biała.
- The order is ready for collection after its status has changed to "Ready for collection", about which the customer is notified by e-mail.
- The order should be received within 21 days. After this deadline, the order is canceled.
- In the event of any incompatibility of the contents of the package with the order placed, damage to the product or missing elements, the Customer may submit a complaint to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, providing the data necessary to identify the order (e.g. delivery address, order number, etc. .) and accurately describe the problem.
- The defective product will be replaced with another, full-value product, and if it is no longer possible, the Customer will decide whether the Store will return the equivalent of the product price, the Customer will accept the reduced price or choose other goods available in the store with the same value.
- Complaints are considered within 14 days.
- If it is necessary to return the product, the Store calls the courier who collects the package from the Customer. The customer does not bear any related costs.
- If, as a result of the complaint, the goods are returned, the Store shall refund the Customer the full amount paid for the goods and the cost of delivery.
- In the event of negative consideration of the complaint, the Store returns the goods at the customer's expense.
Out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and claims
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodeship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
- The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using out-of-court complaint and redress methods:
- The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court referred to in Art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
- The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, pursuant to Art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
- The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers) .
Personal Data Protection
- The administrator of personal data is HEGEMON Shop sp z o.o. with headquarters in Bielsko-Biała, ul. Stojałowskiego 39, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, NIP: 9372735932, REGON: 389209514.
- Customers' personal data obtained by the Administrator via the Store are processed in order to implement the sales contract, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
- Personal data will be processed for the duration of the correspondence regarding taking actions before the conclusion of the contract and for the duration of the cooperation, and after their completion for the time resulting from applicable law or until the claims are time-barred.
- The recipients of the Customer's personal data are:
- In the case of a Customer using the method of delivery by courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- In the case of a Customer who uses the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Store.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, while failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a sales contract and complete the order results in the inability to conclude this contract.
- The customer has the right to access his data and rectify it, delete it, limit processing and the right to object to data processing.
- The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (Personal Data Protection Office) if he believes that personal data is being processed unlawfully.
- Agreements concluded by the Store are collected in Polish.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, such as: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods, adaptation of the provisions to the extension of the Store's area of operation - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Customer will be informed about each change at least 7 days in advance.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code, the Act on the provision of electronic services, the Act on consumer rights, the Act on the protection of personal data.